Vet A battle at the Brown Jug harescramble

Another great video and looks like a great race eventhough it was dusty. So did you give the Homer Simpson WOO HOO! every time you were getting ready to pass someone or were you just having fun??

What helmet cam do you use? It seems to take good quality video.?

Another great video and looks like a great race eventhough it was dusty. So did you give the Homer Simpson WOO HOO! every time you were getting ready to pass someone or were you just having fun??

What helmet cam do you use? It seems to take good quality video.?

Thanks man..I try to let the people that arent in my class know Im there because I used to pass without yelling and Ive been taken out before so I just feel its safer to throw a little Whoo whoo hahah but I was having fun too!!

Camera is a GoPro HD and it is a really good camera..

HAHAHAHA! Most excellent. The comments are priceless:)

Thanks bud..I try to keep it to just written comments now lol my earlier vids had alot of me talking but it was so hot and dusty I just kinda kept quiet this time..

Thanks guys!!

I think its a Kx 450 and I think its Jimmy Jaretts old race bike

It kind of sounded like a 450 but I wasn't sure. Do you find your bike to be just about perfect for you at that displacement? Did you previously ride a 450 and then downsize?

It kind of sounded like a 450 but I wasn't sure. Do you find your bike to be just about perfect for you at that displacement? Did you previously ride a 450 and then downsize?

I think that a 250 is all most people need unless they are over 180 pounds or so and if you throw a few mods on it they rock..mine has a 280 kit and full fmf exhaust with megabomb header so it adds a lot of power to the bike..For my size I think a 450 would be to much to handle for the kind of racing we do around here but then again Ive never ridden a 450 so who knows..I actually came off of a crf250x and that thing has nothing compared to my ktm..

I think that a 250 is all most people need unless they are over 180 pounds or so and if you throw a few mods on it they rock..mine has a 280 kit and full fmf exhaust with megabomb header so it adds a lot of power to the bike..For my size I think a 450 would be to much to handle for the kind of racing we do around here but then again Ive never ridden a 450 so who knows..I actually came off of a crf250x and that thing has nothing compared to my ktm..

I see what you're saying. I'm about 235 so I think I should downsize for woods riding but a 250 might be too small...maybe a 400 would be good.

like any racing, the further through the pack ya get the tougher the passes get. Looked like you were not pushing the issue late in the race and gave it some time to see if the lead rider would make a mistake. DId you have some speed in hand to try the pass if it was winding down and he didn't make that mistake?

I see what you're saying. I'm about 235 so I think I should downsize for woods riding but a 250 might be too small...maybe a 400 would be good.

Yeah it sounds like a 250 might be a little small for you, a 400 would probably be about right:thumbsup:

like any racing, the further through the pack ya get the tougher the passes get. Looked like you were not pushing the issue late in the race and gave it some time to see if the lead rider would make a mistake. DId you have some speed in hand to try the pass if it was winding down and he didn't make that mistake?

I actually had a place in mind that I was gonna try another pass but I didnt want to try to hard yet because we still had at least 2 or 3 laps left so I was trying to ride smarter this race...no use in taking us both out on a risky pass but I still had a little bit of energy left too so who knows what would have happened if he hadn't crashed