rotor question

i ordered a set of warp 9s a while back, and i thought it would be an easy swap between oem wheels and SMs but the relocator bracket is my problem, its a pain in the A$$ to get on there. so i was thinking on going with a same size rotor as the oem wheels.

my Questions are, whats the oem rotor size (front wheel) on an xrl, i measured and got about 10 inch which i think is 250mm? is that about right

so i need a CRF rotor the same size (thats what warp 9 uses), is that the standand crf size? if not will i be able to find one?

actually ive found 320mm for the xrl but there expensive, and it would just be easier to go with the 250mm and im not racing or anything so i dont know if i need that big of rotor, i mean sport bikes dont run that big right?

Sport bikes run two ~310mm rotors and they are way more heavy and they don't stop nearly as well as a sumo. Two completely different animals!

Yes a proper 320mm rotor is going to be expensive. Are they worth it? In my mind yes! Monster stopping power is just one of the killer traits that make a supermoto so awesome.