EVS BJ22 Ultra vs. Fox Titan Sport

I am debating between the EVS BJ22 Ultra and the Fox Titan Sport. They both look nice to me but have never worn any suit type armor before.

The EVS:

RPG00015a.jpg

The Fox:

fox_titan_sport_2010.jpg

I am leaning towards the Fox as it looks more substantial and the back looks like it would be more articulated.

Although I hear a lot of good reviews of the EVS.

So what do you guys think?

Thanks

Greebe

Edited by Greebe

Man I got one of these things and seriously.. I don't know how people like them.. you seriously are WAY to hot in them no matter what...Summer riding is hell with this kind of equip.

Nothing beats a good old chest protector with standard equip.

i had the bj22 and I wasn't impressed at all. like he said, nothing beats a good ol' chest protector ­čśĆ

Originally I was thinking about getting this Fox Racing Airframe Roost Deflector:

fox_08_che_air_blk.jpg

Then pretty much everything I read on TT said to go with a pressure suit. Man I don't know which one to choose. The deflector seems like it would be much cooler for summer, but what do I know.

For about the same cost, I can get the suit and which includes elbow pads, kidney belt, and a better back guard. Only problem I can think of is the hot issue, but maybe in mid 80 deg weather it wouldn't be a big deal.

Any other thoughts about this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greebe