Help please

:worthy:I really need some suspension advice. I have (2) 07 YZ250f's both were stock but one is lower than the other. When I use my fork support when transporting my main bike has an inch space between it and the underside of the fender My back-up bike forks sit lower, I have to lift up on the front end to get the brace in place. Tried bleeding and got the same results. I'm not very familiar with the inner workings of forks so I have know idea what the problem might be. Since then I've sent the back-up bikes forks(the lower sagging ones) to Race Tech to have them re-valved and tuned. I informed the tech of the situation/issue before sending them off. Well, I got them back and the still sag lower than the set on my newer bike. I did contact the installer, informed him and he said he do some research and get back with me. Nothing yet, 4-5 days later. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? Thanks

:worthy:I really need some suspension advice. I have (2) 07 YZ250f's both were stock but one is lower than the other. When I use my fork support when transporting my main bike has an inch space between it and the underside of the fender My back-up bike forks sit lower, I have to lift up on the front end to get the brace in place. Tried bleeding and got the same results. I'm not very familiar with the inner workings of forks so I have know idea what the problem might be. Since then I've sent the back-up bikes forks(the lower sagging ones) to Race Tech to have them re-valved and tuned. I informed the tech of the situation/issue before sending them off. Well, I got them back and the still sag lower than the set on my newer bike. I did contact the installer, informed him and he said he do some research and get back with me. Nothing yet, 4-5 days later. Anyone have any ideas on what the problem might be? Thanks

1. Something is keeping the fork from topping out. Common when a fork is "owered" via a top out spacer.

2. The springs are the wrong ones for the bike.

3. The spring perches have moved or someone put the wrong perches in.

If it was 2 or 3 then you should be able to pull the fork tubes out to full extension, then slide them back in before making contact with the spring.

If they feel solid and firm at full extension, then it's a top out issue.

In either case someone has to resolve this by going into the fork and knowing what to look for, and then resolving it. I would try a local tuner/shop unless you want help from the board.