Watkins, Over-Night????

How does anyone get a hold of anyone out there... trying to set up a play weekend trip from NM, but they don't answer the phone or return E-mails...

I want to go someplace for family MX and stay there or at least near there..

Cool weather a must,,,, southern NM is currently over 100 degrees with 50 to 70 percent humidity... Makes the ground good, but riding just unbearable...

and saved, I caught that once while looking in Co, but could not find it again, thanks... That might be the one for my family to beat the heat. Specially the kids track.. got one daughter on a hauling ass Polaris 90 and a little man on a ttr50... Thanks

Rich

vdrmx is going to be the place... the photos from the site look intriguing.... besides the immediate response. Pete seems to know that a MX weekend for a family of five is hard enough, let alone traveling ten hours just to ride...

See you in the middle of August Pete... thanks

It's considerably cooler in the Denver metro area than southern New Mexico, for sure. This week we're having a mini heat-wave, so everyone thinks they're dying because temps have been up in the high '90s. You can expect low 80s or high 70s when you stay here. Colorado weather changes quickly (I know everyone says that of where they live, but it's really true here) so it could be 95 degrees one day, and 65 the next. Heck, it's not unheard of to have it *snow* one day and be hot the next.

And VDR is a great facility.