92 rm 250 please help!!!!

I recently bought a rm 250, its my first bikE and while it may be old its a beast..... Or was : ( my girlfriend and i were riding yesterday i was just putting in 3rd no problems then i slowed down to let her pass stalled my bike, figured it was no big deal ( i stall alot) then when i tryed to kick it, it took about 50 kicks started for about 2 seconds then stalled.

I brought the bike home checked spark, the spark is great, i know its getting fuel and just to be safe i took the air filter off and still nothing. I put my finger over the spark plug hole and it blew my finger off ( i need to check with an actual compression gauge) the motor was just rebuilt top and bottom.

I really am stumped on this one any help advice, or if somebody has had this problem please let me know. Thanks

This post needs to be moved to the 2-stroke section.

But for now, never remove your air filter, it'll just lean out the jetting and be hard to start. Your bike sounds like it flooded out and it might even have a fouled plug. Try a new plug and if it doesn't start up within 5 or 6 kicks hold the throttle wide open and kick it a few more times. As soon as it starts ~ go!, so be sure to have a helmet on. The reason for taking off right away is to burn off the excess fuel from being flooded out. Keep riding it until the smoke clears ... maybe about ... 5 minutes.