Rejet Carb Issues. What am I missing?

I rejeted my carb from a 155 main down to a 150 since I have been riding at ~4-5000 feet and am getting some bogging issues.

I have the stock carb that has the JD jet kit and 3X3, Extended fuel screw at ~2.5 turns with 25 pilot. Ran great other than the bog at altitude. So I pull the carb put in a 150 main and reinstall carb...easy right!­čśĆ

All settings remain the same just swapped in the main jet.

Symptoms:

Starts and runs on full choke but will not idle without full choke.

Will not take throttle at all without bogging and dieing. I did get it to run a little on half choke and with throttle it would bog and backfire(pop) without building any real RPM's.

I double checked the vaccume hose to petcock and tried running it on prime with no difference. As far as I can tell the carb is installed correctly and all the hoses are in the right place (I have had the carb in and out a few times before).

I am at a loss here so any ideas are appreciated.

Thanks.

So here is the update:

I pulled the carb and put the 155 main back in and made sure the baffle was in the correct place. As far as I could tell it was correct when I pulled off the float bowl. I double checked the boots and all connections as well during the process.

Reinstalled carb and had the same symptoms......so I kept it running and after a few minutes of turning the choke on and off and giving it throttle it finally started to idle normally. Once it was ideling normally it took a few minutes of working the throttle but gradually it revved normally.

Being a glutton for punishment I pulled the carb again and reinstalled the 150 main. To my suprise I went throught he exact same process again with the same symptoms which resolved slowly. Took It out and rode it like I stole it for ~5 miles. It seems to bog periodically but other than that runs normally. It even seems to pull a little harder from off idle. Since, I have started it multiple times including this morning when it was cold and all seems normal.

I'm at a loss as to what caused the symptoms each time after the carb was pulled and reinstalled???

I had that same thing happen while swapping main jets and mine was a clogged pilot jet. Also if you have a lil water in the fuel it can do the same thing where it will bog with throttle. I had that happen twice and once it was a pilot jet, second time it was water in the fuel and it didnt take much and the fuel was from the gas station so anyways if that happens again check those.

I took it out and rode ~100 miles and did some single track this weekend w/no issues.

On a side note it pulls a lot harder off of idle with the 150 main instead of the 155. I notice it doesn't pull quite as hard at the higher RPM's but barely noticeable.

Thanks.