Keihin FCR-MX XR650L Jetting Help!!

I am in the process of purchasing a new FCR-MX from TT Store and the salesman wanted to know what I wanted for jets (etc.) and suggested that I check with you forum guys and ask for specs based on my XRL curent configuration so he can get it close before sending it. Please feel free to ask me for any information. I did get some jetting info from a TT member but it was for an older FCR carb that went on an older model CRF450. Not sure if they are exactly the same (the TT salesman didn't know either). Thanks!

'09 XR650L

Altitude: 750ft

Uncorked

Desnorkled

Hot Cams Stage 1 Cam

FMF Power bomb Header

Supertrap Muffler (12 discs)

Unifilter………..etc.

I am in the process of purchasing a new FCR-MX from TT Store and the salesman wanted to know what I wanted for jets (etc.) and suggested that I check with you forum guys and ask for specs based on my XRL curent configuration so he can get it close before sending it. Please feel free to ask me for any information. I did get some jetting info from a TT member but it was for an older FCR carb that went on an older model CRF450. Not sure if they are exactly the same (the TT salesman didn't know either). Thanks!

'09 XR650L

Altitude: 750ft

Uncorked

Desnorkled

Hot Cams Stage 1 Cam

FMF Power bomb Header

Supertrap Muffler (12 discs)

Unifilter………..etc.

i'm at 1000ft elevation. just installed a fcr-mx 40mm, off of a 04 crf450r on my 97 xr650l. the stock 04 crf jetting is working good, 170mj, 45pj, ncyr needle-clip middle, didn't check leak jet#. installed are, uni filter, crf450r muffler. no cam, piston or header. going from the cv to a fcr carb was great, the xrl feels stronger everywhere, low,mid high rpm's. my bike now has a top end, and that top end has a hit.

Thanks guys, this looks like an endever to say the least.

Can you do any jetting with the carb on the bike? Can you adjust or change the needle with it on the bike? I heard somewhere (not sure if it was for the FCR or Mikuni) that you could do needle adjustments with the carb on the bike.