E-cams (not the normal questions)

seems like ive read more info on the drz than any other bike i have ever owned. im on the hunt for more power with minimal investment. E model cams seems to be a common thing. my question is, where do you find them for sale. ive owned my drz for almost 3 months and have yet to see a set for sale on ebay(i look every day). the only set i have seen was one set on tt and they were $150, seems a little steep to me for used cams. what gives? am i looking in all the wrong places or is it that everyone else is looking for them too? should i just un-clinch and buy the hotcams? thanks

l don't get the impression that hot cams are the better choice. From what l have been reading on here the difference is negligible. lf you can get a cheapish set of E cams most would recommend buying them and keeping the extra cash for gas or money towards a BB kit or exhaust system.

its all in the eye of the buyer....E cams can be found cheap and or pricey.. either way they are still cheaper then hotcams. so if your looking for a deal your better off waiting for some to come on the market...there a hot item so speak fast or they will be gone in the blink of an eye.

After waiting and waiting for a good set of E cams to go up in the classifieds (I wouldn't buy them from ebay) a used Hot Cam intake cam showed up that I picked up for $60. I looked for months for a used exhaust cam and came up with nothing so I picked up one new for $125.