RMZ oil used

so i want to see if there is a pattern here, list your bike, what kind of engine oil you use, and list any related problems you have had.. and heck pics are allways cool lets see some sweet lookin RMZs..if i new how to post a pic i would lol.

07 ,08 RMZ250 ams oil 10w30 no problems have had two pistons in each bike (not from mechanical problems) still using stock clutch in both. and they see very hard motos

2007 rmz250, i use elf 10w40 synthetic blend, have had no problems since using this and the shifting seems smoother even with the terrible excuse for a transmission that comes in the 2007

99% of all problems are not oil related unless there is no oil.......

well i just thought it would be nice to see who is using what since there is all ready on person on here stating that they use elf and there bike shifts better... i would think a shiftin problem...would be a problem. i dont know about you but i have rebuilt a lot of bikes for people that have used chevron oil and seized cranks, smoked bearings, and piston rings, from vescosity break down in even some of the finest oils. and not to mention smoking clutches from to much friction modifiers in some synthetics... that should exceed your 1%