Tools

Well, I need to buy a tool set. Should I just buy one of those Sears mechanic tool sets? It seems like it has so much garbage that comes with it and I will never use alot of the non metric sockets and wrenches.

Better tools actually fit the nuts and bolts better. Meaning less chance of a loose socket stripping out. Craftsman makes many kits that are Metric only. But you pay through the nose for em. Look for the sales on them. The lifetime guarantee is nice also. ­čÖé

All my tools are craftsman accept for the screwdrivers. I loose those way to much to buy expensive ones. I get those at harbor freight and they actually hold up as well as the craftsman screwdrivers. They don't have any warranty, but the lifetime warranty doesn't apply to loosing tools anyway. I also buy tools that I hardly ever use at harbor frieght, like my 3/4" ratchet/socket set. That set is about 350 from sears and I got that for 40. It collects dust 99.9999 percent of the time, but sure is handy when I need it. I'd get this: the sale ends today though!!

http://www.sears.com/sr/product/summary/productsummary.jsp?BV_SessionID=@@@@1165124397.1055637257@@@@&BV_EngineID=ccfkadciiildfjfcehgcemgdffmdflk.0&vertical=TOOL&fromAuto=YES&bidsite=&pid=00934173000