KTM 150, 250, or 300?

So I'm considering a 2nd bike and a KTM 2-stroke. I will be keeping my 450x and/or XR 650R.

So either I:

1) Get the 150 sx just as a fun bike for a Over 200lb Vet to race an occasional MX race in that class.

Question if I don't think it has enough power, is there a bolt on 200 kit?

2) Get the 250 sx as a likely competitive bike I can get back into MX with and race many classes competitively with.

Question again if I don't think it has enough power, is there a bolt on 300 kit?

3) Get the 300 ex as a do anything bike with every off-road gadget you can think of and just scrap the MX idea?

Welcome to the Katoom pinger forum. You ask some interesting questions. Personally, I think they are all great bikes and I could be happy with any of them. I picked the 300XC-W and have absolutely no disappointments for a "do all" ride. I couldn't be happier. Can't answer your questions about what bolts on to what exactly.

There is a 300 kit for the 250sx..

Im waiting on a 300 XC right now. Gonna be strictly for MX and maybe a little trail riding.I think the 250sx or 300 xc is what you would want at your weight. 150 will be alot of work to go good on.