1 out of 3 isn't bad

Well this year I have gotten my youngest son(5 years old) riding on a 50. He has lately been asking me almost everyday to go out for a ride as soon as I get home from work. To top it off, he gets the hose ready as I am unloading the bikes after a ride, because he says the bike looks better when it is clean. I just hope he keeps the interest up longer than his brothers did.😏

We just trail ride where there are a few jumps(optioinal), so things dont get too serious. His other brothers recently discover how to get girls to like them, thus adding dust to their bikes. I try not to push them, seen/heard too many times where kids were pushed to the extent that they resent the sport(bikes, hockey etc.) They still ride occasionally, they just dont have the same interest.

Yeah, some kids are just not into things that could harm them or take extra effort to do. Like my first son. I bought him a PW50 when he was 4 and he didn't care to ever ride it. I kept though just incase. Then I took him hunting alot when he was younger. He soon lost interest in that too. 😏

Along come my other boy :banana:and I now know why I kept the PW50. He never got off of that thing. He is 10 now and on his third bike that I bought for him. He just bought himself his fourth bike with his own money, its a project bike YZ85. He loves riding and hunting. He bought his own Deer rifle .243 this year and is already asking to go sight it in. Haha some kids are like that and some are not.😏