05 RM 125 spark plug?

Just get the $30 plug if you don't want to ruin your jug. This is my second season on the plug. You can replace it once a year or twice. $30 a year? Sure, the bike will run on other plugs, but there are instances when the tip of the cheap plug breaks off and ruins the cylinder. Just make sure that the bike is jetted correctly. This has been discussed many times here, search and you will find some valuable info and many different opinions. Also, this is just my opinion, I'd rather be safe than sorry. For me $30 is just chep insurance. If you can't afford a $30 plug, then its a whole different story.

I have been running the BR8ES in the RM85, RM125 and RM250 and my grandsons YZ85 for about 3 years now with no problems. The EG plugs would foul very easy if you flooded the bike or fell in a corner. The yamaha was a kiss of death with the EG plug, it would foul one on the starting line every time. Once we put the ES plugs in all the bikes, we have never fouled one. Jetting is clean on all the bikes and was never changed form one plug to the other. A few years ago NGK did have a problem with the ES plugs and its documented in past post. I do try to spend my money on good parts, but I just can't pay $30 bucks for a spark plug. Just my 2 cents, keep the change.

I think that year RM 125 gets a Br9es, Br9eg, B9es. It should say in the manual

The dealers all list the expensive plug for the newer Suzukis. My manual say br8es, I go to the dealer and they try and sell me the $30 plug because thats whats listed.