Sure is pretty up here !

Do you ever work? Geeze Jeff, just rub it in like salt on an open sore. ๐Ÿ˜ JK... Looks sweet, weather must be way nicer up in them hills. It is sweltering down here. El Monte had a nice breeze and both of my little BMX'rs pulled third place trophies in there 2nd State race. ๐Ÿ˜ Tomorrow it is the RedLine qualifier, No time for me to ride.

I do have to work. Each evening I would answer emails in the trailer. Each day at lunch time I would pack up the laptop and cell phone and head down the hill to a local USFS park and eat my sambitch and return calls while the squirrels played on the tables beside me. I even had to change tables once as the sun moved onto my computer screen. It sucks to have to work so hard. But I gotta knuckle down if I wanna make money ! ๐Ÿ˜

All kidding aside... CONGRATS to the little ones ! Good luck to them tomorrow. ๐Ÿ˜

Man what a day...

๐Ÿ˜ 14 yo, Intermediate...Joe "Mad Dog" pulled first in the main today out of a 4 man race.

:cheers: 15 yo, Expert Girl...Audreya "Cup Cake" made it to the main and was pushed up on the first berm (brake checked) and came in last out of 5 girls. Good thing she kept in on the rubber, it looked a little dicey. Better luck next time. ๐Ÿ˜