Lost Black Lab in Taft California

Well my female black lab is lost in or near Taft. I know a lot of people ride around there. I live and ride there myself. The Dog was at the Kennel in Taft and while they were walking her she escaped. I am out of the state at the moment so if you find her let me know either by messaging me here or calling me 6616198393 Her name is Midnight, Mine is Alan. She was last seen heading east from Taft into the desert. Her leash and collar should still be on her. She is all black with white markings on her feet and her chest. She is not normally aggressive but dogs do funny things when they are scared and lost. The Kennel is looking for her as well. Thanks for reading this and any possible help.

• 5 months later...

I just read a dog found thread and figured I would update mine from his summer. Sorry I took so long.

The dog has been found and is home safe. She escaped from the kennel and walked about 8 to 10 miles in the desert in 110 degree heat to an area within a mile of my house. She was healthy and was gone an entire month before we found her. She was living under an old broken down RV when we found her. The neighbor called the vet cause they knew they were looking for a dog when she stuck her head out to howl at a passing siren from an ambulance or fire truck. She did not look like she lost a pound and was fully healthy. So it was a very happy ending to what could have been a sad story. Sorry again for the long time for the update.