RM250AF advantage

If you think about it nonething. You are putting a motor into a frame which it is not made for. Its a great project for sure, but if your looking for performance put the 2 grand into a normal rm250 like suspension, brakes, bar controls, and motor and you will have a far better motorcycle that is set up perfect for you!😏 That being said I still wouldn't mind building one myself for show and because I enjoy building things.😏

If ur getting an 2010 w/ suspension then the price will be even more.😏 And that means even more could go into improving a steel frame one. "Frame geometry" If you mean the geometry of how the plastics and bike feels sitting, then it could be an improvement but for sure the actual bike geometry would be thrown off from the two stroke motor.

The rake and steering shouldn't change because you aren't cuttin any of the head parts. The under carriage gets adjusted for the smaller 2 stroke motor. The wieght and center of gravity will change which may only be for the better.

Suspension wise this bike is gonna be all over the place. When I was thinking of doing one I was going to Send the entire bike to Axxis/ Penske racing. They have a suspension computer rig they hook the bike up to get exactly what one would need for such a rare bike.