arc clutch levers

I have a 2008 TE510. Just bought a arc clutch lever, the kind that can bend back. Anyways went to put clutch lever on and I am unble to put the oldspring on to keep pressure on the master. lever just flops around. If I drill a hole in the new lever to allow for the old spring to fit it will work just fine. But when you spend $70 on a clutch lever I should not have to do this. Has anyone else used arc levers and have had this problem. Thanks

Well crap, if I would have known that George sells them I would have bought them from him without even thinking about it. How come you go to his website and half of his stuff is not even on their. I went to his site before I bought mine and I figured he didnt have any levers. Like I said if I would have known, I would have bought from him with out question but he didnt have any on his site. I ended up drilling a hole in mine so the spring would fit in. Works good but I shouldnt have had to do that. I dont have a brake lever yet so I guess I need to call George. Thanks guys.

Well crap, if I would have known that George sells them I would have bought them from him without even thinking about it. How come you go to his website and half of his stuff is not even on their. I went to his site before I bought mine and I figured he didnt have any levers. Like I said if I would have known, I would have bought from him with out question but he didnt have any on his site. I ended up drilling a hole in mine so the spring would fit in. Works good but I shouldnt have had to do that. I dont have a brake lever yet so I guess I need to call George. Thanks guys.

I keep adding stuff to a gallery I have of Uptite Parts. I don't have everything and don't even know what he makes that's not on there. But it's a project I'm pursuing, even as he's pursuing new projects and adapting his stuff to the newer bikes. The guy that does his web-site does not live locally so he's mostly gotten pics from me and a few that George may have taken. I'd also like to make a list of services or fixes. Just know he spends a lot of time on the phone, so that's the way he's comfortable doing business, not via the internet. E-mails are a crapshoot, phone calls are the best.....or stop by if you're close. Checks, cash, or COD.