Best place to get OEM stuff next day

I just had a similar problem finding a stator. I ended up getting it from Bike bandit but they do not ship stuff overnight, so it still took three days to get it. I have been using motosport for years now and any time i try somewhere else i end up disappointed. It seems like recently alot of the OEM parts are out of stock, i don't think it's completely there fault, i just think that the word is out about availiability and fast shipping, great customer service. hopefully they will start keeping a larger inventory.

There was a seal that i ordered that said 3-5 days but it ended up shipping the next day, so it doesn't always take that long. Just depends on how many days have past since they sold the last one and you order yours.

Sometimes it's frustrating when you need a part and can't find it soon enough, i scrambeled for two days to find a stator to get my bike ready for a race and it never happened. If motosport does not have it you will not get it in two days.

I feel your pain.

I just had a similar problem finding a stator. I ended up getting it from Bike bandit but they do not ship stuff overnight, so it still took three days to get it. I have been using motosport for years now and any time i try somewhere else i end up disappointed. It seems like recently alot of the OEM parts are out of stock, i don't think it's completely there fault, i just think that the word is out about availiability and fast shipping, great customer service. hopefully they will start keeping a larger inventory.

There was a seal that i ordered that said 3-5 days but it ended up shipping the next day, so it doesn't always take that long. Just depends on how many days have past since they sold the last one and you order yours.

Sometimes it's frustrating when you need a part and can't find it soon enough, i scrambeled for two days to find a stator to get my bike ready for a race and it never happened. If motosport does not have it you will not get it in two days.

I feel your pain.

Motosport used to be my favorite place. Until i started using motorcyclesuperstore. They have everything motosport has plus ALOT more. And usually cheaper. Free shipping over 75$ and always arrives in 3 days from Cali and i live in NY.

You should talk your dealership into setting up shop out here in Oregon. I have never got OEM parts in less than five days, they never carry any thing in stock (clutch cover gaskets). I'm not talking just one, I've tried all in a 20 mile radius with the same results. How they work on bikes is beyond me. The only thing i go to a store for is fluids. There is a guy that sells tires at a local track, cheap.