trailer tongue gas can holder

Guys,

I'm going to be hopefully picking up my 6x12 carry-on enclosed trailer soon. It's a V-nose trailer with a long tongue.

I was wondering if there are any fuel container boxes sold for mounting on the tongue area so the inside of my trailer doesnt reek of fuel. I want to be able to hold two 5 gallon gas containers such as http://www.cyclegear.com/spgm.cfm?L1=&L2=&L3=&L4=&item=FTE_TJ1R

Is this something that would need to be custom built or can I order it from somewhere online?

While not pretty, I'm using the propane tank mount base cut off and welded upside down to make a grid to hold two gas cans on mine. FWIW, it was a pop-up camper at one point in time, but if I wanted to be cheap and didn't have that, plywood bolted to the V-tongue would work too. I keep 'em in place with a strap through the handle.

Aluminum box is nice, but it's just not red neck enough.

• 4 weeks later...

I have 2 5 gallon can mounts mounted back to back on the front of my 5X10 enclosed trailer. It is the second picture down at the top of page 6 of "enclosed trailer setups" thread in this forum. I got the racks (2 kits) complete with rack, can and lock/cable from a company called green touch on ebay.