Check out this video of this wheelie

Man how did he manage to save that, i was impressed, i wonder how fast he was going :D

It looks like he used the back brake, if you look closely at his right foot he is stomping for all get out to get the bike back down..........wow what a save. ๐Ÿ™‚:D

Look close and you can see a stab of his right boot doing the save. I got near vertical on a street bike once with a passenger (purely accidental... one of those youthful impress your friend events... very successful). What's so amazing is that once you go beyond vertical applying rear brake pushes you off the bike. Either he did the stab so quick it put him back in the seat or he was doing death grip with his knees. Been in this situation a few times and it always resulted in new parts (sometimes to the rider).

cprems..... you must have posted seconds before me. I think I read somewhere that the quickest humans can respond is somewhere around 1/3 of a second (300 milliseconds). Know you're in trouble, figger what to do, and do it = 300 milliseconds. I'd have been at 500 milliseconds thinkin this is gonna hurt. ๐Ÿ™‚

cprems..... you must have posted seconds before me. I think I read somewhere that the quickest humans can respond is somewhere around 1/3 of a second (300 milliseconds). Know you're in trouble, figger what to do, and do it = 300 milliseconds. I'd have been at 500 milliseconds thinkin this is gonna hurt. :D

LOL...I would have been watching the bike go by with me using my arse as a pillow ๐Ÿ™‚:D

The funny thing was is that the idiot tried to tell everyone after the race that it was deliberate...You should have heard Barry Sheen on the matter...If Max thinks he did that on purpose he is kidding himself, and a bloody idiot...or something to that effect...funny stuff...DINGA