125cc Harescramble?

Hey guys im on a 2002 YZ125 and getting ready for my first harescramble in a month. 😏 I was just wondering if anyone has run the two hour race on the bike, any tips for setup? or what to expect? thanks in advance!

i have a 2005 YZ125. it has cycra Probend Handguards, a 3.1 tank, 51t sprocket, vforce reeds, gold series fatty, and turbine core 2 silencer. its AMAZING for the woods. the reeds help incredibly coming out of turns. im in south florida with deep sugar sand. also the pipe helps alot. our races down south are 2 hours. and anywhere from 30-45 or so miles. i would definetly get a 3.1 tank. hope this helps! 😏

I run a 144 and I weigh over 200 PD with gear on and I have never had a issue with gas during a race with stock tank. For tools all I carry is a spark plug wrench and plug in mu camel back. You for sure want a hydration pack so you can drink during race. On my bike the only issue I can have is on hills some times trying to go up in second gear and bogging cause I need more power. Some times first gives to much wheel spin. Besides that the bike is fine for harescramble. I rather be on my 125 than a 250 personally