Imi day in the dirt demo bikes ??

DITD is getting close 😏 and i was wondering if you guys have gotten the official word on any demo bikes. if so what is needed to demo? ie ID, licence, ect...

kz im sure you all know im lookingfor a new bike just not sure if a 250f or 450f will suit me best

Rocky Mountain Kawasaki will be bringing the all new fuel injected 2011 KX250f. Coyote Motorsports will have Yamaha’s, Fay Myers usually have KTM’s, OTD will have all different brands. Revloc Auto Clutches will have 4-5 so you can try out their clutches. I will update the list as I get it.

There will be a lot of give aways and deals on bikes, apparel, suspension, parts, etc. Mechanics will be there to help with the riders taking lessons or just answer questions. There’s still room for lessons. YOU MUST PRE REGISTER. The lessons will be given by Colorado’s pros and top riders. Groups will be no larger than 10 with two instructors. Only a $10 donation is needed. Lessons will be from 9AM to 1:30 on the pro track. Riders will work on gate starts, corners, jumping and body positions. There will even be lessons for riders who have never rode. Groups will be split by bike size, age and skill level. The Pro track will be closed for lessons at this time. Demos will be on the east track and all the other tracks will be open.

If you don’t want the lessons, you can do the demos, check out all the vendors get in on the give aways and free BBQ then you don’t have to register. Bring ID to do the demos and riders under 18 must have a parent sign a waiver for them to ride.

I just heard about that but Jake Stagner the sales manager said they were getting bought out and moving to a better location. He told Wes Hale as of a week ago they were still showing up. Sometimes the employees are the last to find out what's really going on.

Hate to see the local shops close their doors. It's been a rough few years for a lot of them.

I just heard about that but Jake Stagner the sales manager said they were getting bought out and moving to a better location. He told Wes Hale as of a week ago they were still showing up. Sometimes the employees are the last to find out what's really going on.

Hate to see the local shops close their doors. It's been a rough few years for a lot of them.

OTD as it was is out of business. the inventory (whats left of it) has been bought and will maybe open somewhere some time. it may or not be called OTD but it will not be affiliated with the other OTD stores that also suffered the same fate. there is no date and no location.

OTD will not be at the day in the dirt but there will plenty of others there.

when wes talked to jake we didnt know what was going to happen.

now we know. closed.

https://thumpertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=905578&highlight=otd+cyclesports

• 3 weeks later...