Lookin at 2010's...

Riding style would dictate your purchase ---- The Yammie is a pure MX bike and doesn't really have room for extended tanks and the like yet.

It is a marvel of modern dirt bike engineering, but most of the "experts" seem to agree that it hasn't turned the world on its head in its first year.

The KTM is a refined machine, but the carb will make it a dinosaur next year --

I'd say for straight up MX and MX oriented riding, get the Y-Zed and set it up correctly, but if you ever want to do other things with the bike, the KTM may be for you, ---- but i would still want a fuel injected bike now. The '11 KTM 's will be.

You dont want to be in the place i was in when i had my brand new '09 YZ and the first pics of the trick new 2010 with fuelie engine started circulating. I slapped my forehead, stated "If only i had waited a couple more months" (then i got over it and went for a ride -- LOL)

Iam in same choice iam buying the 2010 crf450.and i had one it got stolen i rode my buddies 2010 yz450f also which was in the mix when i decided. the yzfelt big and roomy in cockpit for me iam 5ft6 165lbs so i lke the crf so buying my second one. but the yz was nice i thought about it hard. i myself never rode the ktm i do agree if you go ktm 2011 fuel injected. hope i helped