I just couldn't do it!

Well as you guys know I bought Garrett's(Motoman393)426. Mike redid the graphics for me before I receive it. It looks awesome. Well, Im a harescramble guy. I also own a 250f. They assign us #'s for our class we race in.Well I've been adding stuff to the 426.I put some bark busters on it. Actually kinda looks good. Then I repacked the t-4. then this week I put on a 10oz flywheel wt on it. I rode the bike after I installed the wt and it truely rocks!!!!!I then thought this is my new harescrambles bike. It is fast -starts great-and flys throught the woods. So today I took of my IMS 3.4 and put it on the 426. I then took off the 393 #'s and put on my 550's(plates change out).

It just wasn't right!It didn't feel right, look right or seem right. I put it back the way Mike and Garrett had it. As I lastly put the seat back on it, I started to feel a smile as it looked like it is suppose to. Its a MX bike plain and simple. :D I guess if I ever race it , it will look just as it does right now. With the 393 running all the way around ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey Macho,

I can understand your feelings - no doubt they are real! I am sure you remember when you rode with Garrett and got the trophy you sent me in the Hare Scrambles. You know what, I can think of no better bike to WIN your first Hare Scrambles on than the Original YZ426. I am very confident that Garrett would get a big kick out of riding with you on the 426 in a Hare Scrambles - irregardless of what numbers are on the bike!

I appreciate your awareness of the history of YOUR YZ426; but - GO FOR IT MAN, Garrett loved to race. Who knows, you two just might WIN and I know you will have fun! Race it Macho, Race it! ๐Ÿ™‚:D:D

Motodad393...............Im racing it tomorow!. I split the difference on my thoughts.I put the Ims back on the bike and running my # on the front plate.The reason is on my front plate I have Motoman393 at the top in bold letters. Im still going to run the 393 on my side plates. So keep me in your prayers, because the 426 will be throwing some roost in Mississippi tomorrow. ๐Ÿ™‚:D :D

Great News Macho!!!! I will be thinking about you and Garrett racing tomorrow. The nice thing about "Roostin in the Heavens" is you can be in more places than one - all at the same time. I am glad you decided to race it Macho....

I will be lookin to the East from Texas. Hell I will probably hear that R4 in the distance. Be careful and let me know how you both do.... :D๐Ÿ™‚:D

Heck.... I don't think Mississippi will ever be the same. :D

Well men Im back from the hasty pig fest I've seen!!!! The 426 got the hole shot hands down!!!! My hole shot was so good, I thought I cheated and backed off the throttle,lol. The track was in real bad condition from all the rain in Mississippi.When we hit the woods, I actually could not keep the 426 pointed in a straight line. I thought to myself I'll race another day. So back to the truck I went. It was just to sloppy to control the power from the 426. From all the bikes in the pits it looked as if over half the racers said the heck with this.The ones that did continue had bent bars, broken raditors & fenders and I did not see one guy with their goggles on. I suspect I might do alittle better racing the 426 with these awesome holeshots. I'll let you know the next race. O' my 250f will be sold period!!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚