How do you keep your Gearbag fresh?

Hey guys, after washing my MASSIVE Ogio 9900 bag (which weighs about 80 pounds with water weight) I'm sending out a plea for suggestions!...I searched but couldn't turn up with anything.

How do you all keep your gearbag smelling fresh?

Mine normally smells like a 15 year old high school football locker-room and to tell you the truth, it almost makes me sick to smell it in the morning when I put on my gear.

Just looking for ideas that work for you...Thanks everyone.

I've had my gear bag for, four years. I have never cleaned it and I have never had that nasty locker room smell. My bag has a center section where I keep my hemlmet, gloves, and chest protector. Either side of that are seperate sections for boot storage. After a ride I never put my nasty wet clothes in my gear bag. I just lay my jersey out and I fold everything else up and place it in the center of my jersey, wrap it up, and use the sleeves to tie it off. then I just throw it in the trailer, truck bed, or whatever for the dirve home. I also stick a dryer sheet to the inside of my helmet, keeps everything smelling nice ­čśĆ

MAX!!!

when i ordered my plastic for my bike it came in this big plastic bag with a draw string (acerbis, well it became a perfect bag for dirty gear, so i put my dirty gear in it, then in my bag, which keeps my bag from stinking