unidilla

i went to the atv national mx race today and spotted some of my fellow drzers. i just want to say hello i couldnt ride mine because i have a broken collar bone:banghead:😏. but theres was a black sm there with a mrd exhaust and man that thing looks mean compared to my yosh. ive been debating for months bout selling mine. well seeing the piece of art in person im sold. anyways its was a good time 😏

The black one is mine. My buddies and I left after the 4 stroke A class. It was a good day eventho i got wicked sunburn, but pretty good racin and no bad crashes. My buddy w/the white bike has the yosh rs2 and his is noticeably quieter than mine even with the quiet core in lol. Just cant wait to get the BBK and cams in 😏

thats what my plan is this winter to. i saw your bikes over there and just had to check them out. im from rochester i wish i could of rode mine today.but i had a bad atv accident 2 weeks ago. i hav a 02 drz s with sm tires rite now.

it has a fcr,3x3,yosh rs2 and a set of e model cams and valve springs. everything else is stock i bought the bike with 1900 miles and i got a lil over 13,000 on her now. i dont post much i kinda read alot to figure out my questions. i just picked up a set sm rims and tires for dirt cheap so im gonna start a sm build little by little.