Woods Track

My friend on his WR and I riding our woods track. A small bit of "stationary" camera work and then the helmet cam on both of us for 1 lap each. Let me know what you think. ๐Ÿ˜

Edited by Skeld
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
Nice vids man, im sure those atv trails are a little more technical than they look. Next time you should add some music and then it would be sick!

Well they aren't supposed to be too technical. I'm not training for Erzberg, I'm training for a New England Hare Scramble. Besides not being rocky enough this trail is a pretty good representation. There are some parts of this that the ATV doesn't fit through and I usually hit at least 1 tree per lap with my bark busters so I'm not sure what you're trying to imply?

Looking good, skeld! Looks like a very good training course you have there. Don't let the "not technical enough" comments get under your skin....nothing is ugly enough on video for these animals:lol:๐Ÿ˜:smirk:

Thanks...yeah the helmet cam, especially with the wide angle, always makes it look easy. Plus it just doesn't pick up the details. There is one section where there are roots, stumps, then mud, then over an old rock wall but it's hard to see on the video exactly what's going on.

Nice track dude..Its usually alot tighter than vids make it look and if it is a little wider just speed up..Solves that problem ahahha..and I love how open the woods look..It looks like you guys could add to the track later on..Not like here where we have all the scrub pines and mtn laurels

Yes, the natural woods here actually do have a lot of undergrowth that makes trail cutting tough. But this particular section of our property that I cut the singletrack part is old pasture (we go over a rock wall that would have bordered the old field at one point, then we go through a hole in it in another) and it grew back as a pine grove. The pines seem to stifle all the undergrowth and makes it really nice and easy to make some trail. I can definitely extend the track. With time I could easily make a 5 or 6 mile loop on the 100 acres here. Only problem is the trail cutting and riding time are coming from the same total, and riding seems to win out. ๐Ÿ˜