Lake Houston Cycle Park?

Let me tall you this track is awesome we went there last weekend and i had a blast my frist time riding my new TTR125L! :D All you guys out there with kids great place to teach them top ride! i only wrecked once! lol ;)But i need the phone number to call and see if there open tomorrow any of you guys have the phone number???

Thanks Shannon ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey there Motosis393, I hope you can tell this is Machoman. Im so happy for you.We got to ride that track in April when we came to see you guys.Maybe next time Im down there you can roost me. I'll be racing the 426 for the first time tomorrow. We are going to Mississippi for a harescramble race.So Roost on girl!!!!Let me know if any motoheads give you any problems!!!! ๐Ÿ™‚

Let me tall you this track is awesome we went there last weekend and i had a blast my frist time riding my new TTR125L! ๐Ÿ™‚ All you guys out there with kids great place to teach them top ride! i only wrecked once! lol ;)But i need the phone number to call and see if there open tomorrow any of you guys have the phone number???

Thanks Shannon :D

Great to hear that Shannon! Machoman, Big Maico, Rick and myself got to ride that track the last time we were down there (April) and it was fun! You might give Howard a call because he is good friends with Pat and would know his number. I think he said he was riding there this weekend as well so check it out and have fun!

:D

Keith