James Stewart RAW on Transworld MX

is there any chance that video might be sped up a little?
It's the loading speed. I opened it up and let it start playing then paused it while I went back to other things. While it is paused it wll keep loading. Give it about 5-10 minutes and you can then watch it without the "hickups".

I hope that is what he means and not that they sped the vid up to make JS look faster.

Good to see him riding again. I hope his wrist holds up. He looks fast but from the looks of it will have a lot of work to do if wants to challenge Dungey anytime soon.

LOL Really? You could tell that from a few laps at Pala?๐Ÿ˜

LOL Really? You could tell that from a few laps at Pala?๐Ÿ˜

Sure he was riding around on a groomed track and really didn't look like himself yet. No big deal it's to be expected after being out for so long I just don't think he looks ready yet.

I know you probably expect me to just shit talk about Bubba but once he is back to speed I'll forget all about how bad his show was and enjoy the real show. ๐Ÿ˜

Sure he was riding around on a groomed track and really didn't look like himself yet. No big deal it's to be expected after being out for so long I just don't think he looks ready yet.

I know you probably expect me to just shit talk about Bubba but once he is back to speed I'll forget all about how bad his show was and enjoy the real show. ๐Ÿ˜

Ok...I guess. Yep just riding around. I don't care if you shit talk or not.....get in line, it's a long one LOL

Ok...I guess. Yep just riding around. I don't care if you shit talk or not.....get in line, it's a long one LOL

๐Ÿ˜

I'm really looking forward to his return to the outdoors. I am hopeful Dungey will be able to compete with a healthy Bubba and also expect RV will be in the mix next summer. If they are all racing it will be good I think.

I honestly dont care about any of it... I just wanna see someone challenge Dungey and James will MOST LIKELY be the only hope this season! Best race of the season yet was last weekend when Townley and Dungey were grinding it out until he went down! Theres a couple guys with the speed but no one seems to be able to keep it on two wheels and finish a race!