Best Pitbike for me?

Hey All,I want to know what is the best pitbike for me, im 5ft9 and 125lbs I will be using this bike for messing around on, I was oringinally thinking klx110 because im taller but crf50s are on craigslist for $500.Only problem is will the crf50 hold me without bottoming all the time Any help would be great.

Hey All,I want to know what is the best pitbike for me, im 5ft9 and 125lbs I will be using this bike for messing around on, I was oringinally thinking klx110 because im taller but crf50s are on craigslist for $500.Only problem is will the crf50 hold me without bottoming all the time Any help would be great.

My neighbor rides his son's crf50 around the neighborhood occasionally and the suspension looks like it still has some travel left in it.

I think the main issue with the crf would be how well you fit on it. It may be so small it's uncomfortable.

If you have a local honda dealer go and ask to sit on some bikes. Most dealerships wont have a problem with it especially when it's the smaller bikes.