Free T-shirts to the first 100 people

65dba ....???

You sure about that? As that would probably stop all riding.

95 dba I think is the level for what AMA is shooting for.

Don:thumbsup:

Can I get a T-shirt for long distance e-mail support?

My dads a county commissioner and they had to ban dirt bikes on Sunday in Dare County in certain areas... Unfortunately he was outnumbered.

How can they do that? That just doesn't seem right??? "pursuit of happiness"??? I could understand how they can force PUBLIC areas to be closed, but how can you tell soembody they can't ride on their own private land?

How can they do that? That just doesn't seem right??? "pursuit of happiness"??? I could understand how they can force PUBLIC areas to be closed, but how can you tell soembody they can't ride on their own private land?

Ok I got the low-down, Theres a track in Manteo, NC on private land I would call it a MINI track because its built for small kids on 60s-100s, well some boys with 250s and 125s were riding on it(with owners permissions). Well the old lady FOUR houses down was complaining because of the dust and the bikes were loud and dusty. She was also saying they were riding late at night, kind of hard to do with no lights:banghead:. After a long and drawn out debate against 30 vs 1 she finally won. Only "kids" are aloud to ride on monday-saturday and they are banned on sunday.