i'm, lovin it

hey guys just got a 05 yz250 alil while back and its awsome good power its just great i had a yz 450 a crf 250r and this is the best ever now my brother just got a 05 rm250 and its alittle bit faster ( probaly because it is bored over and needs a new sleeve) but anyway i want to get a pipe and was looking at the factory fatty but i hear it does not do much better then stock i would like a little more hit in the mid range to make it more pipey so what should i get dep? or pro circuit idk i would appreciate feedback

hey guys just got a 05 yz250 alil while back and its awsome good power its just great i had a yz 450 a crf 250r and this is the best ever now my brother just got a 05 rm250 and its alittle bit faster ( probaly because it is bored over and needs a new sleeve) but anyway i want to get a pipe and was looking at the factory fatty but i hear it does not do much better then stock i would like a little more hit in the mid range to make it more pipey so what should i get dep? or pro circuit idk i would appreciate feedback

First WELCOME to TT!! Lots of great info here....

Second....ever heard of punctuation?? Sentence structure? A little more effort in your posts will yield a more precise and appropriate response (and more helpful, too!)

So just because he doesn't use proper grammar you're not going to help the kid out? Haha from what I've read around here, everybody seemed to think the DEP was the best pipe for the yz250. However PC works with R304 silencer was a close second and it's more easily available.