Stroker crank worth it/noticeable difference hp/torque!?

Hi guys!

I wonder if you have any experience of stroker crank as your last tune/upgrade of the engine...because my setup looks like this so far.. Athena BB 434cc, hotcams st1,E-gasket base,3x3+,K&N air filter,fcr39,and today Im running a Yoshi RS-2 but soon as possible I will place an order to Dave at Mrd (ssw mrd procomp) ­čśĆ so the last thing I have or want to do to my engine is a stroker crank..

Tell me about your ideas and thoughts about my "last upgrade":lol:

Dear greetings from Jocke in Sweden!

My bike has almost the same set up as yours. A couple of months ago l rode a DRZ that had been bored and stroked.

There is a VERY significant difference! ln fact, l would go so far as to say the difference between your bike and a stock bike is about the same as the difference between your bike and a fully tuned motor(BB/stroker/MRD etc)

However... to get the most out of the stroker you'll need RHC cams, an FCR 41 carb, oversized valves and either the SSW/MRD or Yoshi Trc Ti pipe to achieve max power. lt doesn't stop with just a crank swap.

Be prepared to bleed out your wallet.

Ok so you guys are saying that just a crank swap dont give any good!? you need all the other bigger parts..fcr 41,valves and more..to get the engine work like it should!

Thanks guys for your answers!!