Anyone Have Cycra CRM's?

I have 29 inch bars and just bought the Cycra CRM kit. Out of the box there is no way it fits. I also have the Cycra hand guards with the original style bars mounts as well which don't fit either with the bars cut down to 29 inches.

I was going to alter the CRM kit by drilling new holes to get it to fit, but I'll still have difficulty getting a flush mount on the bar ends. Looking around at other riders setups I notice the same sort of poor fit issues with the Cycra products.

It's time for me to make a trip to my local dealer to try the Enduro Engineering hand guards to see it they offer a better result. BTW, I am running Moose Burleson Bend bars on a KTM. Maybe I should have gotten smart and bought Moose handguards.

When I find the best fit I'll post my final solution.

i haven't tried the CRMs, but i had the triple clamp mounts before. good guards, but the fit was difficult. they were tough.

but, the moose contours that i just put on the bike are the best i've ever used. they're fantastic.

Okay Mr Beat I've finally got an answer. CRM style guards will work on the 29" bars without any mods. I simply swapped the bars mounts. The installation instructions and packaging images show the position of the bar mount opposite of what they needed to been in order to fit properly.

There is a 45 degree angle cut on the two center bar clamps. I found that mounting the clamps with the 45 degree cuts facing out ( toward the handgrips) gave me a satisfactory fit. A wee bit of tweaking (bending) of the actually hand guard bar makes it possible to get a flush mount on the end of the bars.

The widest measurement is just under 31 inches with the hand guards installed on my 29 inch handlebars. Hope this helps.