Im bad dad happy fathers day lol

went riding with my 7 yr old today rode til dark (9 pm)then stopped for hot dog and ice cream ugh home at 11 girl friend not happy with me.. oh well a quick shower ๐Ÿ™‚ and now hes in bed and popped in a mostly pastrana tricks vid to go to sleep by lol but he just got all new gear and i couldnt drag him off the bike .he says im good dad so i guess for today thats all that matters.. wish my dad would have kept me out all day riding lol good night

I like it when my son says,

Dad? Thanks for taking me riding and riding with me all day.

That makes for a good day even though I'll be hurting for the next 4 days :D Then just to be a smart A$$,the next day he'll say,,"So Dad?" Hows the muscle's doing? " You know,,The ones you said that you had?"

Then he laugh's ๐Ÿ™‚ and then runs away..

That little B#@$@#$tard.

But I know he really appreciates it and I'm darn sure that your son does too..

Dooweb, You are the man! :D

By the way,,

Happy Father's Day to you too.

Dudes,

Way to go! That's what I call quality time with your kids. WhyZ, I know what you mean. When you're kid thanks you for taking him riding, you gotta know you're doing something right -- thanks for the post. ๐Ÿ™‚

Nice job guys. I took my son and daughter out to Winchester Bay last night about 7pm and rode til we couldn't see anymore. They were very appreciative. Son fell asleep before I could get his gear off at home.

Happy fathers day to all. Give your kids an extra long hug today. You never know how long we have to spend with them. Cherish every moment!!!

:)Ace

I've got two boys (3 and a bit and 1 and a bit). The oldest rides on my tank (YZF) since he was two and loves it. Sits on "my bike" PW 50, at the shop any time I am there. Got the wife a 96' KDX 200 this year (will look for the YZF 125 in 04) and can't wait to get the boys there bikes. We are so lucky in BC Canada and where I live as I just start the bike and ride from my front door to thousands of untouched acres of land and hundreds of kilometers of built "known resource" trails. I was so thankful on Fathers Day for having the ability to own/play in a rewarding sport such as this. We are truly lucky are we not?? ๐Ÿ™‚

That sounds like a great day. I just went through my 13 yr olds YZ80, top end forks etc. so Sunday we went to the track. Had a great morning riding after which he presented me with a shiny new Renthal O ring!. So we went home when it got too hot and watched videos of our last races, then off to visit the grandpa's. The bikes definitely give us a lot of quality time together and a good reason for him to stay out of trouble!