LPNF Thurs Morning 7/22

I was hoping to ride up in Las Padres Nat'l Forest on Thurs morning, Sterling campground Hungry Valley, 7am. Anyone interested? Im itching to go ride those trails I know up there. I havent been this summer yet.

Im ready to rip, rip, rip in the pines:banana:

In fact I've got pine fever! Surely it's going around and by thursday someone will need to call in sick:busted:

Dont you want ride to in some spotted shade with nice views? I DO!

100_0547.jpg

you went n did it, you traitor!!

You caught me! ๐Ÿ˜ Shhhhh....I needs me sum peeps to ride with. My weekday pool of buddies is rather small right now.

Come on down and ride Mike:ride:

Hey Sun.....long time...can't make it this time....still need a couple more weeks for my ribs to heal ๐Ÿ˜, then I'll be ready to go. Have fun..b safe

Sorry about the ribs Cliff. Heal up and let me know when your ready:thumbsup:

I'm too busy this week and weekend... however, if your up to it next week sometime, post up a ride.

Let me know when you want to ride and maybe send me a PM, that way if Im away from TT it'll notify me by email and if it works out great!๐Ÿ˜ I like the weekday riding but unfortunately it is a bad time for many to ride.

I would love to ride the forest trails with you.

I've ridden all the trails inside the park and once started riding into the forest but turned around because it's probably not a great idea to ride by myself in the forest.

I ride a RMZ250 and I'm from Redondo Beach.

Edited by trick121

I would love to ride the forest trails with you.

I've ridden all the trails inside the park and once started riding into the forest but turned around because it's probably not a great idea to ride by myself in the forest.

If you need a riding buddy email me at jrpinn@hotmail.com.

I ride a RMZ250 and I'm from Redondo Beach.

Posting email addresses in open forums will get you on lots of spam lists. Just use the TT PM system. TT will email you when you have a message.

Got your message Trick. Sent one back.

Had a good day of riding up there. One other rider and I. Early start, crisp air in the morning...it was a beautiful day on the bikes!๐Ÿ˜

Nice..!! did you get a pics or video?

Weekdays are great. I have a friend that wants to ride Tuesday. I'm gonna give him a tour of the LPNF.

I'm gonna be up at Hungry Valley tomorrow morning (7/27) at 8am. Stagin at Edison. Gonna show a buddy the LPNF. An easy introduction ride in the LPNF. Thinkin we may just head up east frazier, across the top to whatta, down whatta across tejon to longdave. stop at the lockwood creek, head up west frazier, down whatta again, down tejon. anyone want to join us. that is about a 40 mile loop. green sticker. since my ktm is in the shop, gonna ride the crf250x.