exhaust

I put a full Yoshimura stainless system on my 450X, and the nice thing is it comes with the cherry bomb program plug and the throttle stop screw so you can actually turn it... lol I didn't actually ride the bike before doing these mods, but let me tell the bike rips.... I have an 08 RMZ450 and the power is very close. The Z hits harder and is move aggressive, but the X just has the nice pull and plenty of power. Hope this helped.

I bought a HGS exhaust instead. It is 10 dB's more silent compaired to a LeoVince X3. We measured this with a dB meter, gas to the throttle stop.

Unfortunately there is no dealer channel (yet) in the USA.

• 1 month later...
My dad has the yosh system on his rmx and I have the fmf and the yosh is quieter then the fmf but its still louder then stock.

Is that with the spark arrestor removed? Mine is very loud and I got the cherry bomb and removed the throttle stop, snorkel in the airbox and the spark arrestor (stock silencer). Would be nice to get it a little bit less loud.

Is that with the spark arrestor removed? Mine is very loud and I got the cherry bomb and removed the throttle stop, snorkel in the airbox and the spark arrestor (stock silencer). Would be nice to get it a little bit less loud.

the yosh system isnt that bad but it dose have a spark arrester / decible reducer. I think a fmf Q slip-on would be a perfect match for what your looking for. I have read some good reviews of it for our bikes.