Cobra cx65 issues

I have only seen a couple at any track around us. One of the pretty fast national kids was on 50's and naturally went to the 65's too. I guess he had a deal? He ended up getting rid of the bike and going to KTM's. I hear they are good on the bottom but fall on the top end. They can be good bikes but the KTM's are the best 65 out there.

I have only seen a couple at any track around us. One of the pretty fast national kids was on 50's and naturally went to the 65's too. I guess he had a deal? He ended up getting rid of the bike and going to KTM's. I hear they are good on the bottom but fall on the top end. They can be good bikes but the KTM's are the best 65 out there.

Thanks for the reply Fryboy. The bike I looked at (and bought) was from a national kid making the switch from Cobras to KTMs just as you described. My son is making the switch from a CRF 70 to the Cobra so he will never notice it falling off. Thanks again.

My son (just turned 7 this month) has a 2009 cobra 65. hes been on it for a year. I havent had no problems with it. I dont have a problem with parts. I see your in nc we live in wilson and we have Twincounty motorcycle shop who is a cobra dealer. Its in rockymount. I have to change out bars and throttle but that was from crashes in a race not durability of the make.

I live in Md and deal with kincaid, even if he doesn't have the parts it only takes 2 days to get it from cobra. NEVER had a problem getting anything for our P3, King, or CX65.

In N.C you have Todd at Cycle Effex. Nice guy met him at a race. As far as bike issues...not sure of any. By 08 they had them dialed in then the 09 got alittle more refined. If your boy is like mine (on a King) the transition from the King to the CX was super smooth.

I live in Md and deal with kincaid, even if he doesn't have the parts it only takes 2 days to get it from cobra. NEVER had a problem getting anything for our P3, King, or CX65.

In N.C you have Todd at Cycle Effex. Nice guy met him at a race. As far as bike issues...not sure of any. By 08 they had them dialed in then the 09 got alittle more refined. If your boy is like mine (on a King) the transition from the King to the CX was super smooth.

Thanks for the parts hookups. My son is switching from a crf 70. His first ride will be tomorrow (been on vacation) I hope he can figure out the clutch.