HPperformance yz265 sight and sound (video)

Can you post a link to the site of who built the motor I keep getting a car builder. Thanks BTW you should be proud of your boy he RIPS!!! Any father should be proud especially if hes that good and still racing a 2 stroke! Deff pro material my friend

Can you post a link to the site of who built the motor I keep getting a car builder. Thanks BTW you should be proud of your boy he RIPS!!! Any father should be proud especially if hes that good and still racing a 2 stroke! Deff pro material my friend

Here you go ------------> http://www.hpbikes.com/

MAX!!!

Link has been added on the first post now. Thanks, for the kind words, very proud, not only does he ride well but he teaches other how to ride also. He just enjoys helping others.

As for harris performance top notch work, and Derek is very knowledgeable. Threw the years we've had alot of differant builders and Derek is one of the best. IMHO

www.hpbikes.com

Derek is a great guy to talk to and contributes to this board alot under the name harrperf. When I blew my YZ up the only reason I chose to go with Eric Gorr was price, and being a broke ass college student. I really wanted to go through Derek. When I do manage to get the money I'll try to see if I can talk to him about getting a toroidal head for my 295