TTR50, too much oil, what to do now

So, the oil was changed on a TTR50, and too much oil got put into it, so we drained the oil, and filled it to the correct amount.

We ran it when it was overfilled and blew a bunch of white smoke for a few min

Now, we got a new spark plug for it, but after putting the plug in and trying to start it, the plug comes out with oil on it.

What should I do? I have been told (by the dealership) to take the plug out and and hold a rag up to where the plug should be and try to turn the engine over like that to try and dry the oil out, I've done that a bunch and it doesn't seem to be doing much

So, what would you guys do?

Thanks in advanced

Leave the oil drain plug out, gently move the kickstarter lever a little just in case it is full enough to hydro lock it, and after a couple of cycles of that, just let it sit and drain for an hour. Then put the drain plug in and refill it and see how it runs.

TTR 50's don't have kick starts......

what i did do, was take the air filer off, hold papertowels in there to plug up the intake, hold paper towels over where the spark plug should go, run the started a few times to blow oil out, and then put the plug in and start it and it seemed to turn over and blow some white smoak out of the exhaust.... oh and I had the gas turned off when I did that... What do you guys think is happening

Honestly, if it was me. I would clean the filter and carb, then get a new plug or two and run it. It will be fine. Basically, the same thing happens when your bike takes a tumble down a hill or lies on it's side or upsidedown for a while. It will clear out and be fine.

This is a self-solving problem. If you've already drained it and moved the piston up and down by any means to clear it out, fill the oil and run in, and in a few seconds it will run perfectly unless it has major damage, which is unlikely. It will blow a little oil out for a brief period.