Bass Lake- who's going?

I'm going, we'll probably leave Weds or Thursday, come home Monday. We camp at a great camp ground just outside the lake area, about three miles from the start. The river/creek runs right behind the campground. There's a swimming hole there too. I'm gonna ride for one day and do family stuff the next day, Sunday. We like to hike around up there. You might post this on the dual sport site as well. I know alot of people dont read our XR 400 stuff. LOL, sure they dont! wooo-hoooooooo 🙂

OK, Rebeca, i kinda have an idea of whos going now. Steve, Ralph, Jim, Todd and Me. Todd is kinda skittish right now, he rode over a 25 foot cliff a couple months ago. I was thinking you guys could pair up because he wants to ride the easy ways. The easy ways last year were scenic fire roads and some medium 2 track stuff. You might have a little work, but you handle your bike well enough to enjoy it. I made reservations at the Sierra RV park and campground. I think this is one of the best kept secrets in the area. $25.00 bucks a night, a creek/river runs 20 feet behind the campsites, plus the swimming hole. I dont have the number but it's the Sierra RV park in Oakhurst. I'll be going up Thursday, leaving monday. Kids, Ellen, dog, neighbor kid, all packed into the Brady Bunch motorhome! 🙂

Thanks, I'm still debating... I was wondering if anybody'd be riding my level, so that sounds more tempting now that I'd have someone to ride with. Dale took me out and tried to kill me again a couple weekends ago! 🙂 So I'm ready for some fire roads.