milky oil trugh head hose

I have a Te450 2004

I have a problem with white (milky) foam coming out trough hose attached to head cover. I have also noticed that coolant level is droping a bit each time I ride.

I have changed the oil and it was fine (not milky). I have also remooved a head cover to check if there is any milky foam in the cylinder head - none was found.

I also checked if there is any cooling liquid comming trough the hole on the botom end of the wather pump - there is none - I assume the seals on the wather pump are fine.

What is the problem?

Ride the bike for about an hour (carefully) and see if the new oil becomes milky. I so you have a gasket leak or some such. If not then you are probably ok-bear in mind that during a ride the radiator reserve bottle may get a top up that may give you a sense that the radiator is leaking-not saying its not but have a look at the reserve bottle pre and post ride.

Are you getting anything out of the weep hole under the water pump?

Sometimes you can get a leaky water pump seal. Its a little time consuming to replace. Water can shoot right in there. It may not get into the oil.

Pull out your air filter and look inside to see if you have water in there.

Has the bike set unused for a while? Some condensation is normal! I would change the oil,clean the part of the hose that you can reach and run it, if it gets worse you have problems, if it gets better then you baked the condensation out of the sytem