Chad the foreign goat??

I know he isn't riding his best at the moment but??

On one of the m/x broadcasts i thought i heard it mentioned that CR is the GOAT of foreign riders to the US. Is this true, anybody got anything on the stat's??

Reed is good, very good but the GOAT of the "foreign" riders?.... I don't think so. If there was such a thing, it would be 7 time world champ Steffan Everts or... if you are talking only of foreign riders to compete here in the US, it would have to be Jean Michael Bayle from France in the late 80's, early 90's.

neck injury. I guess husky thinks that's what guys do but unfortunately for you husky, this is a wake up call...men don't use tampons. Just thought I'd save you some money. You can use your tampon fund for mx parts now. You're welcome!

Wow....That's twice you stole my joke, I'm honored. Run with it bro....It's all good.

The guys on here were right though, you do defend CR to the end.... Are you like....his number one fan? Do you have the CR fathead over your bed? CR pajamas? Tramp stamp of #22 tatted right above your ass? You don't read the all the CR stuff in the mags and touch yourself do you?.....CR's gonna have a restraining order put on you dude...carefull now, that crap will be on your record for years...

Now that's funny....! ?

Late-

neck injury. I guess husky thinks that's what guys do but unfortunately for you husky, this is a wake up call...men don't use tampons. Just thought I'd save you some money. You can use your tampon fund for mx parts now. You're welcome!

actually chad uses maxipads. on his forehead for sweat. i've seen chad reeds maxipads!lol:lol:?

maybe he had a maxipad in his helmet when he "threw up in it" i agree.. he was getting beat and pulled off cause he is tired of running 5th like he did most of his career in outdoors! funny how the broadcast never said ANYTHING about him hurting his neck until he pulled off... and it was just very brief kinda went like this. " oh there is chad pulling off i wonder why ralph ...he has a neck injury. but who cares he is in what 19th? lets go back to the front jeff my man crush is over i only crush on guys who can run "up front" jeff... ok ralph i understand.. hey jeff what are those things they are riding on and what do they do for them... ralph those are wheels tires... they roll and make them go fast... jeff oh wow.. that is amazing what a idea!" thats what i heard anyways... anyone else hear it like that?

Wow....That's twice you stole my joke, I'm honored. Run with it bro....It's all good.

The guys on here were right though, you do defend CR to the end.... Are you like....his number one fan? Do you have the CR fathead over your bed? CR pajamas? Tramp stamp of #22 tatted right above your ass? You don't read the all the CR stuff in the mags and touch yourself do you?.....CR's gonna have a restraining order put on you dude...carefull now, that crap will be on your record for years...

Now that's funny....! ?

Late-

Got me. I didn't see the Reed lover comeback. Sideswiped!

maybe he had a maxipad in his helmet when he "threw up in it" i agree.. he was getting beat and pulled off cause he is tired of running 5th like he did most of his career in outdoors! funny how the broadcast never said ANYTHING about him hurting his neck until he pulled off... and it was just very brief kinda went like this. " oh there is chad pulling off i wonder why ralph ...he has a neck injury. but who cares he is in what 19th? lets go back to the front jeff my man crush is over i only crush on guys who can run "up front" jeff... ok ralph i understand.. hey jeff what are those things they are riding on and what do they do for them... ralph those are wheels tires... they roll and make them go fast... jeff oh wow.. that is amazing what a idea!" thats what i heard anyways... anyone else hear it like that?

Come on now, Ralph don't announce the nationals.

If we talk about AMA Pro racers;

I think Jean Michel Bayle probably has one or two more Titles but Chad Reed has won more races. He is the Iron-man of making the show and finishing SX mains. Really until this year in SX he has been rock solid consistent.

I wouldn't say the goat but maybe the best foreign racer in the AMA.