USA SX's heavier?

I don't know if anyone else has noticed this, but according to the KTM websites the 2-stroke ktm sx's are 2kg heavier in the USA then Europe. Is this a stuff up by KTM USA or is there a reason for it?? Strange stuff. Yep.. Ok Im trying so hard not to make a fat american joke ­čśĆ

150SX USA: Weight (no fuel) approx. 90.8 kg (200.2 lbs)

150SX Euro: Weight (no fuel) approx. 88.8 kg

250SX USA: Weight (no fuel) approx. 95.4 kg (208 lbs)

250SX Euro: Weight (no fuel) approx. 93,8 kg

Yeah I know I was curious about why it would be 2kg heavier. Think I may have sussed it out though. The 2010 150 was 90.8kg so maybe they just copied old crap isntead of typing in the new stuff.

Typically wet weights do not include fuel but pretty much everything else i.e batteries, oil, radiator fluid, fork fluid, etc...that dry weights typically remove.

If typical wet weights don't include fuel, then the YZ 250 is in big trouble. It has a wet weight of 229lbs, then add about 12 more lbs for 2 gallons of fuel, Yikes!

I have always known wet weights to be all the required liquids, etc. for the bike to operate.

Fuel is about 8# per gallon so add 16# for the YZ250. Yes, it's heavy.

Gas is not that heavy. Water is approx 8.3 lbs per U.S. gallon. Gasoline is approx 6.2 lbs, Jet A fuel is around 6.8 lbs per gallon.