buying an 08 WRR tommorrow, what to look for?

buying an 08 WRR used tommorrow with 4000km on it...

just wondering if there is anything in particular to look out for? i know it's a very solid reliable bike, just wondering if there was anything besides maybe a weird sounding fuel pump to look for?

thanks

No different from any other bike.

Look for any obvious Jimmy-rigged crap repairs; bent bars and levers; engine oil as black as the ace of spades; an air filter caked with dirt (or bone dry without filter oil - just as bad); bald-o tires; rusty, kinked drive chain; squeaky rear suspension, ect.

Basically, you're wanting to avoid a bike that was crashed often and never maintained except for putting gas in the tank.

Hopefully, it's nice. ­čśĆ

Well i bought the bike. I beat him down 1500 bucks. Was out all last night riding. Its a great bike. Nearly the same power as my wr250f. One question tho, it seems to have lots of fuel in the tank but yet the fuel light is on? Any ideas. There no fuel shut off on these is there?

no thats probably about right, i can see the center of the bottom of the tank so it's just the sides that have any fuel but i figured it still had enough to keep the light from coming on, guess not lol