2011 CRF's are shown

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! All they did was change the piston in the steering damper, and slightly change the exhaust, and look at the price!! things are getting out of control, real fast too.

EDIT: ok ok, they changed the throttle body, and fiddled with the suspension, but still...the price of these things is ridiculous now, no way would i pay 8 for a new 450, i bought my 09 kawi for 7, now these things are going upwards of 8, do they just want to kill the sport?

WHAT A BUNCH OF BS! All they did was change the piston in the steering damper, and slightly change the exhaust, and look at the price!! things are getting out of control, real fast too.

EDIT: ok ok, they changed the throttle body, and fiddled with the suspension, but still...the price of these things is ridiculous now, no way would i pay 8 for a new 450, i bought my 09 kawi for 7, now these things are going upwards of 8, do they just want to kill the sport?

hang in there for the 2012. I am told it will be very trick with some inovated suspension. It will have a slight chassis change too. Honda has always had a three year cycle on thier bikes, 2011 is the third year.

I dont have anymore info other than we will be blown away with it.

hang in there for the 2012.

Does this apply to the same folks that did not go with the '09 because it was 'all new' and could have problems or the '10 because it was unchanged and now the '11 because it just has the same changes everyone made?

Got to but into it some time or spend your time posting instead of riding.

Does this apply to the same folks that did not go with the '09 because it was 'all new' and could have problems or the '10 because it was unchanged and now the '11 because it just has the same changes everyone made?

good point

Got to but into it some time or spend your time posting instead of riding.

😏

You all with 2008 CRF 450´s standing in your garage´s.....hold on to em for dear life ! I would do almost anything the get my hands on a new 2008 !

😏

You all with 2008 CRF 450´s standing in your garage´s.....hold on to em for dear life ! I would do almost anything the get my hands on a new 2008 !

ME TOO! im tired of hondas slow pos with bad handling i want that beast back!

The changes are pretty much what must of us already have done to our 2009/2010's

I'm not that impressed !

Did you really expect different? These are very sensible tweaks for a 3rd year bike, which attempt to address the main concerns with the '09+ without engaging a complete redesign. Kudos to Honda.

ME TOO! im tired of hondas slow pos with bad handling i want that beast back!

😏

I really have to wonder if some of you guys have even swung a leg over a properly setup new-gen CRF.