Crash at Mt view.

attaboy ๐Ÿ˜

thanks for sharing, I wish I had the balls to try and triple that rhytm section. Hope all goes well at the doc

On a side note you dont happen to know when they plan on flipping the track do you? I think it's 10,000 times better running the other direction

Next time edit out your little girl asking about "Daddy", please.

Makes it hard to enjoy the get off. ๐Ÿ˜

+1... I felt really bad for your little one, hopefully he or she wasn't too scared.

Otherwise, that looked scary! Hope all is well!

Well of all the crashes and injuries that is actually the first one they had seen. that was my son and he has been "taking care of me" since. they were fine. Bike is good except for my bars are bent pretty badly, brand new arai helmet has a couple of nice nicks in it... Buy a good helmet!!! makes a difference. Doc apts today. usual stuff, concusion, whiplash, bruises, tendon damage left ankle, and the bad one snapped ACL right knee. surgery scheduled for the 2nd of aug. not the worst crash I have had by far, but the only one ever on video.

Dude I cant believe you couoldnt save that:bonk:...just gas it hahah just kiddin bro:moon:

Thats one of the worst feelings ever and theres really not much you can do about it..Sorry to hear about all the bad stuff though and hope surgery goes well!!๐Ÿ˜