Looking for a dirt bike hitch carrier

Do any of you know anyone selling a dirt bike carrier near the Los Angeles/ Inland Empire area in California. Im looking to spend around 100 to 150 dollars. I've been looking on CL but have only found a couple. Thanks for looking

harbor freight has one and with a coupon from off road magazine or the nra mag you can get a 20% coupon. Think mine was $93 out the door.

Used many times to haul my KTM 250EXC and heavy XR650R with dirt tires or sumo setup.

pros

-has adjustable pins to locate the tire on the ramp

-wide enough ramp to fit wide sumo tires

cons

-the bolt on tabs for the tie downs on the right side of the bike are weak. either latch the tie towns to a spot on the bumper or use the chain hooks ups on the hitch. (worked perfect on my f150) the tabs will bend. the other side is fine. can also weld on a tab.

i know a couple people with them and see them at the track all the time.

I bought the pro-hoists one when it was on sale for $99.

http://www.prohoists.com/AMC-400_Aluminum_Motorcycle_Carrier_Ramp

It is decent, but you can toss the free straps that come with it. but the hitch stabilizer plate that comes with it works well (though I replaced the bolts with longer ones). It keeps the carrier from rocking in the hitch, but I find you have to crank down pretty hard to to keep the bike from leaning towards the tailgate or back when braking or accelerating.

I have this one too. E-bay, $139 delivered to my doorstep 2-years ago. the ramp has a little crack, but otherwise no issues. Pretty lite too, my 9 year old son can carry it to the truck for me and he's only 50lbs soaking wet.