No Stewart for X16

he should have stayed in at x games. atleast there he had a chance of winning something big. where as if he goes to race nationals hes go no shot at the title so go and do x and if your still healthy then do the nationals.

I wonder if he knows that.

Amazing....he doesn't ride the Nats and all kinds of ppl get pissed off.

He says he is going to race the last 4 and ppl are pissed that he might want to race the MXoN without racing enough races OR that he is lying and not going to race.

He does Flugtag and ppl get pissed.

He pulls out of the X Games to focus on the Nats and ppl are saying that he should have done them.

Fans and Haters (haters more than fans tho) should listen to the podcast. He talks about a lot of shit. Some about money and racing.

I haven't listened to pod cast yet but I'm glad he is racing outdoor nationals, if he does well and races the last 4 I think he should be qualified for des Nations since he is returning from injury. If he takes the off just for his movie career then No I don't think he should ride for the USA when guys were racing outdoors all summer; those guys deserve the honor. Seems smart to avoid the risk of injury at Xgames during his come back from an injury, unless street luge is back of course.

I haven't listened to pod cast yet but I'm glad he is racing outdoor nationals, if he does well and races the last 4 I think he should be qualified for des Nations since he is returning from injury. If he takes the off just for his movie career then No I don't think he should ride for the USA when guys were racing outdoors all summer; those guys deserve the honor. Seems smart to avoid the risk of injury at Xgames during his come back from an injury, unless street luge is back of course.

He said he would leave MXoN up to RD and wanted the other guys, he mentioned shorty and grant, if it was ok.

Quote: "I only race to win, thats who I am and will always be. I don't race to place 3-3, 2-5, only 1-1".

That's good sh** right there. Can't wait for the upcoming battle at Unadilla! ?

The only time I remember that he didn't race for a win was SX after he had the title wrapped up in Vegas. Other than that I think he has always pretty much went all out for the wins.

word is he just resigned his contract with L & M . wouldnt doubt that it is another sx only.

Yah, thats what he said in the interview. Too bad, I was hoping he would sign with a team that raced the full National schedule. Maybe we will get lucky and they will allow him to do so....and maybe I will get lucky and pull a million $$$ outta my ass! ?

James is scared of Josh Hanson

haha.... Speaking of him, I came home from work the other day and my wife was watching one of those reality TV shows...The Hills or something retarded like that and who do I see on the show?.....Josh Hansen. Apperantly he is "dating" some chick on there.

I started busting up laughing when the chick on the show was asking him if they were "going to be serious". I laughed because I remembered during the SX season they did some profile on Little Haney and he said his biggest weakness was....."GIRLS"! He paused on the show and said....ahhhh...yah, sure, with a smirk on his face. The next morning I removed ALL upcoming shows of that nonsence from my DVR before it blows it up. The Mrs is gonna be pissed....oh well.

OK, that was the first and last time I refernce a stupid ass reality show on this site.... other than "Bubbas World".